Four Bar Knee Joint for Knee Disarticulation
- For knee disarticulation
- With mechanical extension assist
- Suitable for max. S.S100 kg (220lbs) / Ti 125Kg(275Lbs) body weight
- For knee disarticulation amputees
- With moderate functional levels
- Normal stability
- Not suitable for insecure amputees and those with higher functional levels
The upper joint section with adjustment core and the lower joint section with pyramid are connected to each other with anterior and posterior linkage bars. The lamination anchor is the detachable connection to the socket. The stance phase stability is achieved through polycentric kinematics. Extension assist and axial friction are both adjustable.
- Knee flexion range: approx. 110?
- Height (knee center - upper edge): 18 mm